Wednesday, June 22, 2011

School is out!!

I'm still riding off my high of finishing my degree...but at the same time I almost feel like "what now?" I'm just so used to having something that I should be rusing to finish. I can tell you what I have been doing...I've been trying to limit my laptop time for sure! I feel like my husband has had to share a lot of time with me having my laptop in front of my face while we watch a movie or whatever, so he deserves my full attention now. I  can honestly say it feels good to fix dinner without stressing about how I need to hurry up and clean up before my eyes get too heavy to do school work. It feels good to be in the middle of a sentence and be like "whatever...."and then just close my laptop. I have nothing to prove or turn in. I'm no longer ruled by my screen. So for now...I can kick my feet up....and I love it. Since school is out, I'm finding that I no longer find TV as entertaining. There are a few shows that I really love to watch, but for the most part...I'd rather read.

No comments:

Post a Comment