Wednesday, June 22, 2011

(Untitled)

Please stop wearing your oldest, ugliest, faded scarves out in public. It's a bad look, and I'm embarassed for you. That scarf right there to the left is supposed to be in the house.

I get it. Sometimes you have to go out of the house, and you don't have time to put a whole bunch of effort in your hair. That's cool....but that ugly scarf that you wear to bed every night...keep that one in the house..along with your funky house slippers.

Now I'm not going to front, I go out with a scarf on my head every now and then especially when I have just taken braids down. There are things called fashionable scarves. Match your outfit. Make it look like it's something that you meant to do. That whole "rolled out of the bed and I dare you to say" something look is just a bad idea --always. I don't care if you have sweats on and you only meant to go to 7-11 and back...that nasty, flowery, faded scarf is a bad idea. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment