Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Tidbits About Me

~ I hate to shop. I really do unless it's shoes. I love shoes. I could look at shoes all day. They're like a work of art. Other than that, I really despise shopping. That's one of the main reasons I shop alone. I just like to look nice. Since I like to look nice, I'm willing to shop.

~ I think I have Oprah feet syndrome. She says her feet always hurt no matter how comfortable a shoe is supposed to be. Any time I have pumps on, my feet hurt quick! I have like two pairs of shoes that I bought recently that don't hurt. I wanted to open mouth kiss those shoes for being so kind.

~ I do not sit down and eat with people I don't like. I just don't do it. It's one of my rules.

~ I'm very moody...extremely. I get it from my father. I used to try to deny my moodiness, but I've embraced it. The fact that I'm aware of it helps me to treat people better in my moods. Haha...but it's something no one should take personal. Everybody has their flaws. I rarely tell people my flaws, but that is definitely one of them. ;-)

~ I'm not big on socializing really especially in big groups. Some people think I'm stuck up. It's not that. I'm just not really super enthusiastic with people I don't know. It takes me a bit to get comfortable with people. Once I'm comfortable, you would never even remember how quiet I was before. lol

That's all for now....

~ Oh yeah...I believe in embracing who you are. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment